CPRS Tab by Tab Training
This version of the training is based on CPRS version 27.Notes on course function:
Certificate Printing Notes:
- The speed in loading of course segments will depend on your connection speed, some sections are large and will take longer to load before displaying
- During execution of the course, the course menu will display completed sections with a check mark next to them.
- If you refresh your browser during the course or exit and return, the record of completed sections will not display those completed previously. As such, trainees should track completed sections manually.
- The ability to print a certificate of completion for the course is now available
- Once all sections have been completed, the certificate printing will be available
- The certificate is available at the end of Section 27 (last section)
- At the conclusion of section 27, click Next Section and follow the instructions for printing a certificate